Your First Financial Planning Meeting
In your first financial planning meeting there is no obligation or cost and the purpose of the meeting is for you to get to know and understand us, see how we work and discover our philosophies. It is also a chance for us to get to know you and your unique circumstances – as well as make sure you are right for our criteria. All we ask is that you bring along all relevant paperwork which is typically:
- Investment statements of current holdings
- A list of assets and liabilities
- An approximation of Income/Expenditure
- Any life assurance policies and latest statements
- Any other relevant personal or financial planning information.